Hollander & Co. Conveyancing – Purchase process for the client…
- Attending to searches and enquiries.
- Review of contract.
- Preparation of Transfer of Land and forwarding to client’s for signature.
- Providing a copy of the Contract of sale and signed transfer of land to lender.
- Preparation of Caveat and lodging at Land Titles Office (at client’s request – extra cost).
- Forwarding signed Transfer of Land to vendor’s representative in readiness for settlement.
- Preparing Statement of Adjustments and forwarding Statement of Adjustments to the vendor’s representative for their perusal.
- Booking in settlement with all parties.
- Arranging for settlement.
- Reporting to client’s after settlement, preparing notices of acquisition and forwarding to relevant authorities.
All necessary attendances, correspondence, advice, photocopies required in the process are included.